Advertisement

camping specifically to use up my pasta - Pokemon Shield let's play #9

camping specifically to use up my pasta - Pokemon Shield let's play #9 hello today we have: me baby talking at Pokemon whilst complaining that I don't know how to use my pasta

I may have 5 bags of pasta but I have over 5 links of art videos..those are equivalent statements. if you like art or videogame art, please consider giving my other videos a try! thank you so much!
- - -
my socials:
twitch:
instagram:
twitter:
deviantart:
reddit:
- - -
I’m Rocandrol, an artist and gamer with a love of baking (and humor). Welcome :^] My channel is mainly art-based. It's usually digital and within the fantasy genre or featuring stuff from video games, but I’ll be branching out into other subjects such as animation, character design, and art challenges as well as trying out mediums that are new to me. I started my youtube journey in 2018 and am looking forward to what lies ahead. I hope you come along!

pokemon,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,gameplay,lets play,let's play,video game,game,sobble,grookey,scorbunny,accent,british accent,playthrough,play through,art,artist,england,cute,sword,shield,narration,pokemon sword and shield,pokemon shield gameplay,pokemon sword and shield gameplay,let's play pokemon sword and shield,pokemon sword and shield let's play,pokemon swsh,Seinfeld theme,top 10 anime betrayals of all time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments