Advertisement

Flosstube 68 Show and Tell 1990s Extravaganza of Cross Stitch & What I'm all Into

Flosstube 68 Show and Tell 1990s Extravaganza of Cross Stitch & What I'm all Into After Kitten Stitcher requested more Flosstubers do her "That's What I am All Into This Week" jingle, I made a list of ten things for this week. Of course, most include my love for cross stitch! Hang out with me and see my rehabbed Save the Stitches, my blooming cactus, and pugs.

My website: ardithdesign.com
Message me: ardithdesign@gmail.com

Happy Stitching Mail:
Ardith Design
C/O Amanda Mae
P.O. Box 1181
Mount Airy, Maryland 21771 USA

My Patterns:
Destination North Pole Earth
Boo Bees Apiary
143 I love you chart
Frightfully Sweet Honey
Frightfully Sweet Bouquet
Acorn Assortment


*Books by Amanda Mae of Ardith Design (affiliate):
-My New Book-- Charting My Needle Art Legacy: A Guided Needlework Journal and Inventory Notebook for My Heirloom Stitching Pieces After I Pass Away -My Stitching Friends Address Book:
-Sketch and Stitch Graph Paper Notebook:
-Summer Stitching Starts: Notebook for Organizing and Documenting Fifty Needlework Projects:
-May Stitching Starts:
*
Ardith Design Fabric:

Craft Books and Library books featured in this episode (affiliate)
-The Best of Vanessa-Ann
-The Romance of Paula Vaughan
-Storybook Favorites in Cross-stitch
-Gorgeous Cross-stitch more than 60 Enchanted Projects
-Made by Hand a Crafts Sampler illustrated book
-Blended Embroidery by Brian Haggard


Things I am all into that I mentioned:
-Putting up your decorations early makes you happier article:
-Molly of Denali on PBS
-Prairie Moon website:
-Zarbees cough and cold two pack I got for my kiddos this week. They like the flavor. It does contain honey.

Flosstube channels, honorable mentions:
-Marlene Stitching By the Lake
-Amy Loves Toads
-Michelle Bendy Stitchy
-Justkeepstitchin' Pam and Steph
-KittenStitcher, Theresa Venette and Sampler September
-Javagirl Stitches

#flosstube #savethestitches #sustainablestitching

flosstube,cross stitch,works in progress,cross stitching,save the stitches,sustainable stitching,stitching kindness,thats what im all into this week,kitten stitcher,stitch books,1990s stitching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments