Advertisement

Korean Student Recreating a Local Filipino Village EP. 12 (Final)

Korean Student Recreating a Local Filipino Village EP. 12 (Final) Hey guys! Finally, I am uploading the last episode of this series. Although I am not technically done with this project, I am happy to share with you guys the some of the lessons I learned through this project and how my project affected other people. Thank you for supporting me throughout this project, and I hope I can do a project like this again in the future. Love you!

*Instagram


*Business mail
ad.group@treasurehunter.co.kr

*Personal mail
jessica_dew@naver.com

*FAQ
Age?
- I was born in the year of 2001, 10th, of February.
Height?
- I’m 168cm tall.
Editing Program?
- I use Adobe Premiere Pro.
Camera?
- I use Canon EOS M10 & iPhone XR.
Filipino?
- I’m 100% Korean, living in the Philippines.
KPOP?
- To make the long story short, I used to be in the KPOP industry for about 4 years. For more info, please refer to

senior project,jessica lee,lee seul,jessica lee philippines,jessica lee village,jessica lee painting,jessica lee barangay,philippines travel,korea philippines,korea filipino,philippines culture,recreating filipino,philippine mural,filipino mural,village,mural project philippines,mural project,벽화 마을 프로젝트,마을 미술 프로젝트,필리핀 유학생,벽화 프로젝트,이슬,제시카리,시니어 프로젝트,jessica lee mural,jessica lee drawing,jessica lee art,brgy don jose,sta rosa philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments