Advertisement

My Patrons|My family! How to change the way we speak. Negative to Positive. Info on our Documentary!

My Patrons|My family! How to change the way we speak. Negative to Positive. Info on our Documentary! Hi My Patrons
Firstly again, THANKYOU for your amazing, enending support, I cannot articulate what your support means to me.
Please let me know what you'd like from the Etsy shop! Matthew and Steph have, but now please, the rest? Mug? t shirt? Tank? anything! I want to give back for now, with a piece of merchandise and then, according to the tiers you're on, will determine what you're entitled to.

We're statring to work on our documentary, but I NEED your input! So, I'm in the process of setting up a situation that we can all meet each other, and give our thoughts etc...for the docci.
Love you guys
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ETSY SHOP. Choose something. Email me: bipolarline@yahoo.com
I'm WAITING! with love:)

Bipolarline. To educate and empower and move towards ending the stigma attached to mental illness! I make videos as often as possible. Please enjoy. Topic you want me to cover? Tell me!

Thanks everyone! Love you all
Deb
LINK TO ETSY SHOP! hop on over!! yay!


bipolar,bpd,mental illness,pain,depression,understanding,lonely,family,friends,ETSY,MERCHANDISE,LOVED,SUPPORTED,NEEDED,BIPOLARLINE,DEBORAH,REALITY,DIAGNOSIS,SUPER,BEAUTIFUL BEINGS,BELIEVE,LOVE SELF,USEFUL,INFORMATION,DOCUMENTARY,INPUT,ONLY PATRONS,THANKYOU,GRATITUDE,WORKING,LIVING,PHRASE,LANGUAGE,GOOD,SUPPORT,YES,ALWAYS,IMPORTANT,IMPORTANCE,SAILORS,PEOPLE,PERFECT,LOVELY,ADHD,PTSD,BORDERLINE,BIPOLAR DISORDER,MORE,CRAZY,MENTAL,SICK,

Post a Comment

0 Comments