There's NOTHING more frustrating than watching a stream with badly balanced audio. You NEED to be taking the time properly balancing your audio sources for your live streams. Thankfully, there's a handy trick that can help you do it automatically! 👇🏻Timestamps & Links👇🏻 ⭐ Help support Gaming Careers on Patreon:
👾 Stream Overlays, Alerts, and Designs:
(use coupon code: GAMINGCAREERS for an extra 10% off)
💻 My Recommended Streaming PC Builds (updated October 2019):
- Budget Streaming PC Build
- Professional Streaming PC Build
- Ultimate Streaming PC Build
🎧 Copyright Free Music I use for YouTube and Twitch:
(free 1-month trial)
🎬 My editing suite:
🧙♂️ TubeBuddy YouTube Plugin I use to manage and grow this channel:
(use code: GamingCareersBuddy for an extra 20% off)
📙 Captions Written by: (first $10 free)
Skip to the section you need help on!
⏩ 1. What is Audio Ducking/Sidechaining/Side-Chain Compression? 0:00
⏩ 2. Audio Mixers 0:48
⏩ 3. Adding the Ducking Filter in OBS or SLOBS 1:13
⏩ 4. Testing your Stream Audio 2:52
Connect with us!
✅
👾
🔹
📸
🎥
🎮
⭐
Hashtags:
#Streaming #AudioDucking #GamingCareers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy a product, I receive a small commission.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

0 Comments