Advertisement

Outer Worlds PART 1 Stricken with Cryo Sleep Sickness

Outer Worlds PART 1 Stricken with Cryo Sleep Sickness Welcome to the Outer Worlds.
I recorded this the moment I had my hands on the game.
The only downside was that I had recently got sick at the time.
I was streaming this game with a friend in the chat, and he and I had a drinking game where he would take a drink for each time that I sneezed. You may also do this with this series, and I would encourage that all drinking be legal and responsible - have fun!
The featured song at the end of this video is called Capitalism and it was created by Misanthrop.
Please enjoy this video, and take a look at where this whacky adventure goes in the videos after it.
(I do try to keep my videos in grouped playlists so you can watch each series altogether.)

The Outer Worlds,game,brand new release,gameplay,playthrough,part 1,space,spacer's choice,dumb dialogue,cutscenes,intro,start,voice acting,beginning,character,lines,power,companies,adventure,marauders,load,save,board,first experience,talking,capitalism misanthrop,music,factory worker,rpg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments