Advertisement

Plead for help GoFundMe Page for my tuition Fees

Plead for help GoFundMe Page for my tuition Fees Salaam Aleykum,

I’m a 23 year old guy who is a student at UEL and need help with my tuition fees, I’m afraid I’m anonymous due to not wanting to embarrass my family, its sad in this day and time I can’t ask for help from my family without being shamed, says a lot about coming from an African family.

However, please, I do beg of you guys to please help me with my tuition fees, if its not donating I really do appreciate if you share the page!

I’m struggling financially having to pay my tuition fees for December and also my rent on top as it does not make enough money for it, so as a brother, I ask for every little help.

Thank you!

May God Bless You Guys!

Football,Life,trending,live,ksi,uni,labour,helo,please,help,me,youtube,boris,tuition,fees,

Post a Comment

0 Comments