Advertisement

REACTING TO KPOP VINES!! (because I finished my exams and need my happiness back..)

REACTING TO KPOP VINES!!  (because I finished my exams and need my happiness back..) So kpop vines hun...
.
.
.
Open for Nct 127 comeback..
.
.
.
.
⭐️LINKS
From one of my favourite kpop vines channel : "Kpop Snacks"

The whole video was made by them so thank you so much!


SUBSCRIBE :

MY 2ND CHANNEL : AissaTV2


INSTAGRAM : @aissa_99

⭐️MY LAST VIDEOS :
-something I realized about WEKI MEKI dances ....


-Sorting and organizing PHOTOCARDS IN MY BINDER : Seventeen, Itzy, Red Velvet!


-Introducing to you my baby KPOP ALBUM COLLECTION+pulls (less than 3month old uWu 😍🌸🌈❤️💞💓💝🧡💘)


-A video full of firsts ...(Kpop photocard purchase/new collection rules/ "penguin record" review)


-KPOP MONTHLY RED VELVET HAUL : NOVEMBER 2019 (scammed by Amazon+opinion on Jewel cases)


-STORING NEW PHOTOCARDS IN MY BINDER : Seventeen "an ode", Twice "feel special", Red velvet & more!


-Re-organizing my binder & showing you some beautiful CHUNGHA PHOTOCARDS I made😚


-KPOP HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STAGES 2019 : COSTUME DANCES (Ateez, Loona, TXT, Twice, ONEUS, DAY6...)


-I bought k-pop albums because I was stressed over school... So here .. an unboxing !


-MY FAVORITE KPOP LIGHTSTICKS OF 2019 (& cute moments of the Idols using them) Pretty & rare ones!


-I put TWICE "FAKE & TRUE" on the "FEEL SPECIAL" Dance Practice Video and it matches perfectly ✨


-Are the EBAY FAKE KPOP "crystal stickers / lomo /clear " PHOTOCARDS worth it? : an honest review 🧐


-Reacting to NCT dream dripping



If you like theses videos let me know !


This video is not sponsored.
I do not own the music and clips showed in this video. All rights go to the respective agencies and artists.

kpop vines,kpop memes,kpop vines that cured my depression,kpop vines 2019,kpop vines funny,kpop memes and vines,kpop video memes,kpop moments,kpop reaction,kpop vines reaction,kpop funny moments reaction,kpop memes reaction,reacting to kpop,kpop try not to laugh reaction,kpop vines compilation reaction,kpop vines that keep me up reaction,kpop funny moments,kpop moments reaction,kpop moments that had me shook reaction,kpop 2019 reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments