Advertisement

The 4 Quadrants of Tension

The 4 Quadrants of Tension This is the MOST IMPORTANT concept I've ever come across in my 30 years of strength training. It has changed how I look at creating workouts and evaluating the value of training tools for different sports. Give me 10 minutes and I'll change how you see working out as well...

MTB Strength Training Systems is the world leader in integrated performance training programs for the unique demands of mountain biking. As the strength and conditioning coach for the Yeti World Cup Team and 3 National Champions his programs have been proven at the highest levels.

Thank you so much for watching todays video. Tell me what your thoughts are in the comments!

Don't forget to subscribe and like the video so I know you enjoyed!

Find out more at

Follow Me:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Business Email: support@bikejames.com

mountain biking,mountain bikes,james wilson,mountain biking basics,basics of mountain biking,bicycle,road bike,how,to,cycling,mtb,mountain bike,mountain biking workout plan,mountain biking core workout,downhill mountain biking workout,workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments