Advertisement

“The Fearless Organization” by Amy Edmondson | Weekend Book Club Recommendation

“The Fearless Organization” by Amy Edmondson | Weekend Book Club Recommendation At first when I read the title of this book I thought that it was going to be about have courage and being innovative and not fearing an outcome. It turns out to be so much more than that, it’s literally about how an organization can be without fear if they prioritize having a psychologically safe work environment. “The Fearless Organization” by Amy Edmondson is this weeks recommendation, I hope you find it as amazing as I did, I love the work of Amy Edmondson, she inspires me and I hope she inspires you as well!


Check it out for this weekend read!

#BusinessTips #LeadershipTips #Leading #StudentsofLeadership #WeekendBookClub #Leaders #Challenge #GreatLeaders #LeaderTips #LeadershipLearning #Business #BusinessBook #BookRecommendation #ChesterElton #Leadership #Culture #CompanyCulture #Happiness #Executives #Executivecoaching

Business,Business Books,Business Book Recommendation,Leadership,Human Resources,Speaker,Author,Weekend Book Club,Books,Book recommendation,HR,Leadership Tips,Company Growth,Company Growth Tips,All in,What motivates me?,The Culture Works,Culture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments