Advertisement

TWISTED LEAGUES PROFESSIONAL YOINKER

TWISTED LEAGUES PROFESSIONAL YOINKER Twisted Leagues is a new OSRS game mode that is a 2 month long Kourend locked Ironman account. Featuring 5x experience rates and tasks that, once completed, increase your points that you can use to buy more Relics (3 shown in video) for more powerful progression. My goal is to get highest total possible in the time I play (I may burn out and just return to my HCIM)

Subscribe today -

► Twitter -
► Instagram -
► Snapchat - AdamLyne94

► Livestreams -

I'm away all of tomorrow so wanted to upload this video before I slept. I made an editing error with the 75 thieving clip.

Runescape,2007,pking,07,oldscape,oldschool,chrisarchieprods,chrisarchie,runeshark,rune,shark,ikelly,silentc0re,so,wreck3d,sowreck3d,erasergaming,erazergaming,eraser,gaming,friend,in,runescape,alkanrs,number1boss,one,man,army,peckish,whale,peckishwhale,Torvesta,mr,mammal,sparcmaclived,zulu,hey,jase,twitch,livestream,highlights,mobile,rigondeaux,sick,nerd,skiddler,aoaatube,ianspam,purespam,jagex,osrs,moments,osrsmoments,best,of,torvesta,nestvesta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments