Advertisement

victoria's secret is copying ariana grande's thank you next perfume?

victoria's secret is copying ariana grande's thank you next perfume? WELCOME TO GABMAS!!
a video is posted every 3 days!

get a video from me here:

For $5 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link: It's the most affordable ride in town.

ORDER our EP!

Download my single, flowers!


if you are struggling, please try counseling with BetterHelp. It's affordable and all online so very convenient: 

make sure to follow the instagram page @blooduqeensofficial
this is my show #bloodqueens that will begin October 2nd

a present from me to you boos 🎁 $100 in free postmates (good for 7 days) sign up with my code KRQV1 or this link:

You can find me on:
-Twitter-
@gabcake
tweet me that you saw this and i’ll follow you back!

-Instagram-
@gabi
You’ve never seen aesthetic til you check out my instagram!!

-Snapchat-
fancysnapsbygab
i mean, if you’re girly and would love to see girly snaps and over-usage of snapchat filters then go ahead and add me!!

i have my own series going on this channel in october and you can get inside looks already at @bloodqueensofficial on instagram!!!

steal my style:

-Tumblr-


-Pinterest-
www.pinterest.com/pinkprincessGAB

#thankyounext

victoria's secret is copying ariana grande's thank you next perfume,ariana grande thank you next,fancy vlogs by gab,gabmas,fancy vlogs by gab holiday videos,vlogmas,christmas vlogs,christmas videos,copying ariana grande,ariana grande wannabe,dear victorias secret,working at victorias secret my experince,10 times victorias secreet lied straight to your face,conspiracy pallete,shane dawson jeffrey star palette,shane dawson x jeffrey star,niki and gabi ariana grande,

Post a Comment

0 Comments