Advertisement

What I eat in a week | Healthy grocery haul (and how much we spent $$)

What I eat in a week | Healthy grocery haul (and how much we spent $$) MY ACTIVEWEAR COLLECTION
♡Sarah’s Day x White Fox Activewear:


SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!!


Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

♡INSTAGRAM: @sarahs_day


♡My Podcast
The Health Code Podcast:


♡Business ONLY: sarahsday.collab@gmail.com
………………………………………………………
MY PRODUCTS:

BODY BLOOM
Inner Health + Beauty Powder:


NATURAL BODY BOX
♡Sarah’s Day Natural Body Box:


SUNGLASSES
♡Sarah’s Day x Veux Eyewear

………………………………………………….
DISCOUNTS:
♡Tropeaka 15% off 1st Purchase Code: SEZZY15

Worldwide Shipping!

♡Whitefox Boutique Code: FASHUN
15% off!

♡iHerb code KJJ523:
………..
DON’T FORGET…
♡ SUBSCRIBE: New videos every 3 days!
♡LIKE this video to let me know you enjoyed it!

spent

Post a Comment

0 Comments