Advertisement

what I spend in a week as a college youtuber | Keaton Milburn

what I spend in a week as a college youtuber | Keaton Milburn hi guys! in todays video I filmed a what I spend in a week! this was super interesting to film & see where my money goes...obviously this was a bit more expensive than a normal week but thats life!!

dont forget to subscribe xx

pink turtleneck:
butterfly necklace is from vibeszn.com use code KEATON for 50% off
hoops:


my social media:
Instagram: kkeeaattoonn
Twitter: KeatonMilburn
Tumblr: radicalltimes.tumblr.com
Spotify: keatonmilburnxo

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL


what i spend in a week,college,youtuber,asu,senior,lifestyle,haul,groceries,whole foods,workout routine,what i eat in a day,spending,money,lexi lombard,morning routine,boyfriend tag,vlogmas,vlog,vlogger,daily vlog,fashion,lookbook,style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments