The TRUTH is.....You'll See It When You "BE" it. If you want to SHIFT to a 5D level of consciousness and transform EVERY area of your life click here: ➡ Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:
➡
Register for The SHIFT Experience Webinar
➡
Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:
➡
#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening
This video I'll show you how you will see it when you be it or when you are it. I'm going to show you exactly how to tap into that so that you change your reality in a very quick way.
Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to be showing you where change really comes from in your reality. Understanding that you are right now getting a direct reflection of who you are and normally we'll talk about understanding beliefs. We'll talk about, we'll say you'll see it.
Sometimes people say, Oh, I'll believe that too when I see it, but you see the way reality works, I've shared this a few times before, but the way reality works is when you're looking into a mirror and you say, I will believe it when I see it, it's going about it the backwards way because the way that reality really works is that first off you must believe it and then you can see it.
Just like if I'd smile, then I see a reflection in the mirror. But if I sit there and just waiting, just waiting, just waiting for that reflection to happen than it will ever happen because it's going about it the wrong way. So it's not so much even that though normally would say, okay well I will see it when I believe it. I just descended it. Everyone. Okay.
There we go... we will see it. We will when we be it, when we are. It's when it's a part of our identity. When it's the way that we see ourselves, which goes even beyond belief. I'm going to show you a little bit about how to go beyond that process of just belief. Because in general there's a certain state of consciousness we believe from. Now, first off, I wanted to say let's pay, let's take a quick second.
Could you do me a favor? Could you like this video, smash the light button in, in contribution to this house. Cause I am moving out of this house right now. I'm getting everything ready. I actually wasn't even gonna film the video today because I have the movers going to be here in like 20 minutes.
SO filming videos for me is just who I am. But I've filmed a hundreds of videos in this house and I'm very sad to see it leave. I'm getting ready to travel for a while. And um, yeah. So I just want to say that I love this house. I'm happy to have been shared so much content in this house and as a way of paying homage to this house, you could just smash that light button.
Okay. Well, yeah, I'm going to miss it. I say bye to the trees.
Yesterday I walked outside and it was just kinda like just showing gratitude. Uh, but my whole life right now is a reflection of the way that I see myself and my actions, my emotions, and my thoughts are equal to that.
Not even just that. Because normally when we say that, okay, well we'll have a certain belief structure there that has to do with it, but it goes beyond that and they see that I made this little thing right here to make it easy. So this is kind of how it works. So we have this in a way it's kind of like a funnel.
This chart that shows the different levels of identity and the different levels of beingness. So we have that of the spirit and then the, the, the why slash the higher self. Now when we're talking about being, understand that what we will have, what we will have with being is we will have an alignment between the higher self and the identity.
Now this is why when I say you'll see it when you be, it is because you already are it your higher self with you aligned. When I make videos and I'm expressing these ideas, I believe a lot of this stuff is coming through me because also at this higher spirit, why? Like why do you do what you do? What is your purpose?
I believe many people watching this video right now, your purpose is to awaken in this life to a new level and to help other people wake up to who they are. Sometimes we call those Lightworkers and I think that you are a light worker....
Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

0 Comments