Advertisement

Youtube will probably delete mah channel ( Almost)100 subscriber not-special PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION

Youtube will probably delete mah channel ( Almost)100 subscriber not-special PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION Youtube has been recently suspending and terminating random channel claiming not 'family friendly' content. I am unable to claim my videos as family friendly because I don't own any type of computer or pc. So I am currently unable to create a second account and by January 2020 will probably be the last you see of me, unless Youtube will actually let me keep my channel alive (fingers crossed) I am currently working on 5 DIFFERENT ANIMATIONS, I AM OVERWORKING MYSELF AND I HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME TO FINISH IT ALL DUE TO SCHOOL AND OTHER STUFF, Goodbye have a nice day





👌

DESCRIPTION

Post a Comment

0 Comments