Advertisement

Canibus - ValHolla (PLoo - Mixed by: Captain Coutts)

Canibus - ValHolla (PLoo - Mixed by: Captain Coutts) This is a Poet Laureate Infinity (PLoo) fan-made mix.

Vocals - CANIBUS


Busta Rhymes - Holla (Instrumental)


-----------------------------------------

LYRICS

Yeah, I Busta Rhymes, but I do it for free,

I mix one for you, it’s time to do it for me,
I customize the lines, just like the coral reef,
Make’ya run for your life like there’s a bus up the street,
Secret code, political scientist, I suppose,
The American Dream, approached the cross roads,
Storyboard scenes, electro-cranial stimulation,
But she don’t understand, it’s only sports entertainment,
I had to do something, no telling “Mean Gene”,
Call Rogan, just wait until I build my machine,
The story of Bruce Lee, got the John Campbell plan,
You will become acquainted with my mechanical man,
I’m a G.I., yeah, I do it for the soldiers,
Make me bomb squad steady, dig a hole for the cobras,
On the battlefield, I can not lose or win,
I will spare no sin like Magnus Carlsen,
I’m aboard the chopper, this is Liquid Swords spiritual...
Chew emcees like I’m eating material,
At least from my perspective, I’ve procured a small piece,
I celebrate capturing it, too slow, too weak,
You say I’m crazy... You say I say so,
The other bash brother, Jose Canseco,
My heart kept pumping iron, there is strength in numbers,
Playing ball all year, if I could spare summers,
It’s a short-stop. hip-hop ‘til I drop,
You’ll never reach 3rd Bass, emotion manifest thought,
At the top of the fifth... In sync with the alloy,
Notably known as the sixth Backstreet Boy,
Gotta love it... They say it’s more poor taste.
Cheers!!! Another white-meat baby-face,
Time keep on slipping, the ripper keep ripping,
Do you know the difference between eagle and chicken?
Listen... They tried to bury Mr. Cherry,
How is it so? Singing folk songs for you fairies,
The Boston Dynamic mechanic, scour the planet,
For antediluvian amulets, buried in Atlantis,
The truth is still the truth, no matter how it’s spun,
Your girl Gertrude started giving me the tongue,
On the back of an elephant, attending lion safari,
The scene was identical to a big ole’ pants party,
The sex magic work, can you channel raw energy?
Pulling me like gravity, sub-stratum of reality,
Do not lose your bearings, keep checking your direction,
Questions made to explain the lesson, perfection,
Assigned to train, equip to spit, mixed with,
Lyrically fit, I built a “Citadel of Rips”,
Psychological maverick, teleological tactic,
Philosophic graphic, biological magnet,
I kneeled before hip-hop, I gave her, a rose...
Fast and slow flows connect like electrodes,
The passion of a patriot, Can-I-Bus?
The mixing board beast, I love that music so much,
The NASA contractor, I take my cuffs off,
Proof-read my writtens, Poet Laureate, tough talk,
Next time we meet, this whole song will be a new mix,
For all the rippers out there who need a new fix,

Canibus,Hip-Hop,Rap,PLoo,Infinity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments