Advertisement

Crochet Easy Four Strand Braided Headband

Crochet Easy Four Strand Braided Headband Crochet easy braided headband. Step by step crochet tutorial. Adult size. It can be made in smaller size. I recommend to make the headband 1 to 1.5 inch smaller than head circumference. This is great for scrap yarn project.

Yarn used: Medium 4 weight yarn 100% acrylic
Crochet hook: 5.0mm and 4.25mm

Skill level: Beginner to easy.

Abbreviations:
Ch- chain
SC- single crochet
HDC - half double crochet
Sts- stitches

Time lapse:
How to join all strands together at 7:26
How to braid with four strands at 13:19
To join the band at 21:05

My videos have written instructions only, no voice. You can write the whole instructions from my videos for personal use.
Happy Crocheting!!!
Thank you so much for watching and subscribing, for giving a thumbs up and sharing my videos. It means a lot to me. Have a beautiful day!!!
Lyza Walters
My Blog
My Fb Page

Crochet headband,Easy crochet headband,

Post a Comment

0 Comments