Advertisement

Drifting the Parking Lot in a BMW M5! (Thrustmaster TX Wheel + Pro Pedals) Forza Horizon 4 Gameplay!

Drifting the Parking Lot in a BMW M5! (Thrustmaster TX Wheel + Pro Pedals) Forza Horizon 4 Gameplay! Drifting the BMW M5 in Forza Horizon 4 using a thrustmaster steering wheel gameplay.
ENEBA.com - Use code CToretto to get 3% DISCOUNT!

Use code CToretto to get 3% DISCOUNT for all Forza horizon games!

GET 1 EUR ENEBA BONUS! Register now:

My sim racing setup (What you see in this video)

My Sparco Racing Gloves -
Thrustmaster TX Wheel base (Xbox and PC Steering Wheel Servo) -
Thrustmaster Sparco steering wheel -

Thrustmaster Tss sparco Mod Handbrake -

Thrustmaster TH8a Shifter -

GT Omega Racing Seat –

Wheel Stand Pro


I record my forza horion 4 gameplay and sim racing setup using two logitech c920 webcams, obs studio on pc then edit with adobe premiere pro!


Forza horizon 4 steering wheel setup and more sim racing action on my Instagram


My Last Video:


If you’re not already subscribed to my channel, check it out for clean and realistic driving and drifting gameplay with a thrustmaster tx steering wheel and sim racing setup with wheel stand pro!



If you’d like to get in touch contact me ctorettoyt@gmail.com

Gameplay!

Post a Comment

0 Comments