Advertisement

Hot Foods Vending Machines Japan - Eric Meal Time #413

Hot Foods Vending Machines Japan - Eric Meal Time #413 I found some new hot foods vending machines in Segamihara City, Japan about hour west of Tokyo. I've been to this place before, but they added some new machines so I had to revisit it again.
----------
►Subscribe for New Videos Wednesday & Saturday:
----------
►Join Team Get Some:
- See the reward levels for your Support. Thanks to ALL Patrons for your support & special thanks to Johnny Cearley.
----------
Follow me / Friend me:
►Instagram:
►Facebook:
----------
Ericsurf6 Channel: Check Playlists of WHAT YOU MAY LIKE:
►ERIC MEAL TIME:
►ERIC VLOG TIME:
►ERIC CHALLENGE TIME:
►GUY-IN-A-SUIT SEASON 2:
►JAPAN FOODS:
►WORLD FOODS:
►MEALS w/MY SONS:
►ASK ERICSURF6 (Q&A):
----------

vending,machines,Japan,vending machines,food,hot,chicken,nuggets,popcorn,fried,noodles,sandwich,takoyaki,soba,eric meal time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments