Advertisement

How I REDUCED the appearance of my CELLULITE! #itsnotlit

How I REDUCED the appearance of my CELLULITE! #itsnotlit Hello all, before we get started, let me first start by googling from the internet what cellulite is; What is cellulite? Cellulite is the persistent subcutaneous fat causing dimpling of the skin, especially on women's hips and thighs. I hate it and it is ABSOLUTELY NOT welcome on my body... it is not welcome anywhere on my body, and I rebuke it in JESUS name! Seeing that I just was not having it, I started looking for ways to get rid of it. I soon learnt that you can't really "get rid" of it because a lot of factors go into developing cellulite on your body (thay sometimes are out of your own control) but there are ways and products you can follow and use to reduce the appearance. I immediately got to work, however, IT HAS BEEN A JOURNEY... this is not a start today, get results in 3 months sort of thing, YOU WILL TIRE, MY FRIEND, but you will not stop because in the end you will be successful, or not.... I mean I have been.... do you see these thighs? the butt is taking longer, but I'll continue. Good luck in your cellulite-free endeavor!

HAIR : @crownedbymakena on Instagram, ya'll better get into it 🙋‍♀️

cellulite,get rid of cellulite,reduce appearance of cellulite,the bodyshop,spa of the world,French grape seed body scrub,Ethiopian green coffee cream,fat,thighs,buttocks,firming gloves,dry body brush,what is cellulite,why do I have cellulite,Kikuyu,Kikuyu videos,kenyan,Kikuyu bae,Maureen Muhia,missmuhia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments