Advertisement

IF IT FITS IN THE BASKET, I'LL BUY AND DONATE IT TO CHARITY!

IF IT FITS IN THE BASKET, I'LL BUY AND DONATE IT TO CHARITY! IF IT FITS IN THE BASKET, I'LL BUY AND DONATE IT TO CHARITY!

hey everyone and welcome back! as its nearly christmas I wanted to be able to give back to a charity, so I chose the christmas toy appeal ( please help if you are able to! xo

- all proceeds from this video will go to save the children uk -

------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER -
INSTAGRAM -
SNAPCHAT - queenmegz
DEPOP - megzroberts

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES - apparentlymegan@gmail.com

Thank you so much for watching my video! Lots of love, Megs. xo

if it fits in the basket i'll buy it,if it fits in the cart i'll buy it,if it fits in the trolley i'll buy it,if it fits in the basket i'll donate,donating to charity,donating toys to charity,if it fits in the trolly i'll buy it,if it fits in the basket,if it fits in the trolly i'll buy it uk,i'll buy it,donation video,megan roberts,cart,fit cart,shopping,toy appeal,donating toys uk,donating toys to charity uk,charity uk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments