Advertisement

Kingdom Under Fire II: Rise of the Disappointment

Kingdom Under Fire II: Rise of the Disappointment My gawd, Did I have high hopes for this one. My I was wrong to do so, maybe I bought an inferior port. But I made a video none the less. To share, with all of you, my suffering. My Disappointment is immeasurable. And my day is ruined.

Little Chaos,Little Chaos Let's Play,Little Chaos Kingdom Under Fire II,Kingdom Under Fire II: Rise of the Disappointment,Video Games,New Video Game,RTS,MMO,RPG,Little Chaos Kingdom Under Fire II: Rise of the Disappointment,Little Chaos Review,Little Chaos Game Review,Game Review,Game,Review,Game Commentary,Funny Game Commentary,Commentary,PC,PC Game,Kingdom Under Fire II: Rise of the Dissppointment,KUF2,Kingdom Under Fire 2,Kingdom Under fire 2 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments