Advertisement

Never Go to Sleep without doing this ONE thing

Never Go to Sleep without doing this ONE thing You must NEVER Go to Sleep without doing this ONE thing. If you'd like to completely reprogram your subconscious mind and manifest while you sleep click here: ➡


Join The Next FREE Meditation Activation With Me:


Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:


Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

In this video, I'm going to show you why you should never go to sleep without doing this one thing. This is something that I began applying in my life not that long ago, and it has changed everything.

Welcome back to another video my name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video, I'm going to be showing you a technique, something that I do every single night before I go to bed. And if you do it before you go to bed, it changes everything about you, especially over time.

Imagine doing one thing one day, but imagine doing it many days in a row. It begins to compound over time. So this is something that I want to share with you because, uh, it's something people, they, they go to bed and they don't do it. They'd go to bed and they don't have the intention or they don't, they don't.

Um, it's like almost, they're not able to work on themselves while they're sleeping because they don't do this one simple thing. So what is that thing that I'm sharing right now that I bring in a whole bunch of suspense to this one thing? And it's one thing that I learned, um, from, I don't even remember where I learned it.

It's just a common, it's just to saying that I heard that I didn't did research on and found out how powerful it is. So the one thing that you want to do every single night, you don't want to go to bed without doing it, is to give your subconscious mind a command every single night.

Now understand your subconscious life, your subconscious mind is running your life experiences. So every single night as you go to bed, whatever you're thinking about that is going into your subconscious mind. Now, what are most people thinking about as they lay themselves down to sleep?

They are thinking of how their day went, what this person at the office should or shouldn't have done. They're thinking about all the things that may have gone wrong and when you're thinking of what's going wrong, as you're falling asleep at night, that's literally in, it's literally impressing upon your subconscious mind....

Negative desires, negative intentions, negative images in your mind of that of other people, how you relate to other people, and that's gonna cause a lot of resistance in your life because your subconscious mind runs over 90% of your life experience. Now, this is the reason why you do thing you don't want to do is to vent about your day, to think about everything that went wrong, because as you're going to bed at night, you are drifting.

Your brain state is drifting into becoming more and more impressionable as you fall asleep, especially the last 10 to 15 minutes, 20 minutes before you go to bed. So literally as you're falling asleep, how you are feeling, the images that you're placing in, you're thinking about and the emotions you feel.

It's going into your energy field and then you're going out into the world the next day when you wake up. All of that has been recycled through your energy field as you fall asleep. So the power of this video that I want to share with you, that, that I want to really show you is the way that I've been doing it. It's different than the way that you might think.

There's a couple ways I've shared this before in the YouTube channel, but the way that I want to share it with you today is understanding a process that has to do with something that I call a frame, a frame of reality. And it's, it's loosely related to that of actually very consistently related to a process in a book called reality Transurfing, which is a Russian book....

From a quantum physicist that us do with how reality works and understanding that, uh, quantum physics and how we create different probabilities in our life using different intention and how we can move about, create our life. And it's a, it's a book that's starting to get a lot more, uh, momentum here in the U S apparently.....

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

sleep,go to sleep,one thing,sleep meditation,aaron doughty,aaron doughty sleep,raise your vibration,manifesting while you sleep,dreams,the feeling is the secret,neville goddard,do this before bed,go to bed,Never Go to Sleep without doing this ONE thing,law of attraction,sleep technique,instant manifestation,how to sleep,sleep manifest,sleep manifestation,law of attraction sleep,auto suggestion,reprogram your mind while you sleep,the shift experience,

Post a Comment

0 Comments