Advertisement

One Day in London (8ish hours). How many attractions can I see?

One Day in London (8ish hours). How many attractions can I see? My flight got delayed by 24 hours so I thought I'd make the most of it and see as many tourist attractions as I can in only about 8ish hours!

LONDON FOOD VLOGS ON MY MAIN CHANNEL -

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE -

This is my vlog channel! Subscribe to my main channel -


Find Me --
Personal Instagram -
Snapchat - ItsRosatron
Food channel -
Food instagram -


Music from Youtube

cheap lazy vegan,vegan vlog,cheap lazy vegan vlog channel,vlogger,daily vlogger,one day in london,day in london,tourist attractions in london,london tourist,tourism in london,what to see in london,what to do in london in one day,what to do in london,day time london,day tour london,walking tour of london,walking tour london,london working holiday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments