Advertisement

PROCREATE TUTORIAL: How to Illustrate Comic Book|Manga Cover - MITSURU ADACHI Style

PROCREATE TUTORIAL: How to Illustrate Comic Book|Manga Cover - MITSURU ADACHI Style PROCREATE TUTORIAL: How to Illustrate Comic Book/Manga Cover - MITSURU ADACHI Style

This video shows a time-lapse of my illustration process in Procreate and was recorded using Procreate's built-in time-lapse recorder.
I did not get a chance to film me drawing this piece since the majority of the process I worked on my bed because it's been so cold .__.

Among all of Mitsuru Adachi's works, "H2" is my 2nd favorite after "Rough" so I had a lot of fun drawing this piece. I love Adachi's art style and really wish he had done a series on volleyball!

ENJOY! ^^

Reference Image Used: H2 Manga Volume 14 Cover by Mitsuru Adachi

=============================================================

- Follow me:



- Materials:
Ipad Pro 12.9"
Apple Pencil
Procreate App

- Music:
Wanderlust by Declan DP:
Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)

Music provided by Free Vibes:

procreate tutorial,digital drawing,how to draw on procreate,how to draw,how to use procreate,h2 fanart,mitsuru adachi fanart,mitsuru adachi,time lapse video,time lapse drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments