Advertisement

Shotty Mills Larger Than Life with Lyrics

Shotty Mills Larger Than Life with Lyrics Here's my first ever lyric video that I have ever done. Let me know what you think of it, I would appreciate all the support. This song exhibits the idea there's something greater to find within ourselves, we just have to get in touch with our greater self to find it. If you ever feel like you don't have a purpose in life. This is the song for you we all have a purpose within this world that we have to discover, and greatness comes from within the soul. When you get in touch with your soul, you become in touch with your true self, and your true self is where your find your passion for life. I put my heart and soul into this song, and I've got more content coming in the near future, so stay tuned for more music to come. You can purchase and stream my song "Larger Than Life" on all music platforms in the following links:



Also, if you would like to get in touch with me on my social media accounts:
Instagram: @shottymills_830
Twitter: @rapperboy830.
Much love to all my fans!

Lyrics

Post a Comment

0 Comments