Advertisement

The Two Best Inspirational Words Of The Year, One After The Other.

The Two Best Inspirational Words Of The Year, One After The Other. REQUEST: Please join this video's conversation on VOHeroes.com, where the comments are moderated and civil:

Hey there, hero!

We're coming up on the end of the year in terms of the videos I've produced.

And I did a little exercise for fun: try to distill the biggest lesson from the year, in the fewest number of words.

I actually got it down to one: "start". But to me, that wasn't nearly as powerful as the two-word phrase I decided to stick with.

Here you go...


#acting #voice #voiceover #voice-over #onboarding #performance #productivity #tips #art #commerce, #science #mindset #success #process #options, #best-practices #marketing

acting,voice,voice over,performance,yt:cc=on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments