Advertisement

[ UNBOXING ] My Holy Grail [AMPLE:N] Peptide Shot Ampoule

[ UNBOXING ] My Holy Grail [AMPLE:N] Peptide Shot Ampoule [AMPLE:N] Peptide Shot Ampoule by @coreanacosmetics combines patented peptides and active ingredients in ideal proportions, recalling forgotten skin elasticity. I bought the small bottle from @multybeauty__ I also bought the Hyaluron Shot Toner! Nothing has ever made my skin feel this soft. When I wake up in the morning my skin is glowing and feels so soft. The dryness was gone and kept my skin moisturize all day long.

[AMPLE:N] Peptide Shot Ampoule ตัวนี้ผสมเปบไทน์และส่วนผสมอื่นๆในปริมาณที่พอเหมาะ ช่วยให้ผิวมีความหยืดหยุ่นใต้ชั้นผิวได้อย่างดีเลยค่ะ สั่งซื้อขวดเล็กมากลองใช้จากร้าน @multybeauty__ และก็มีตัว Hyaluron Shot Toner มาด้วยอีกตัวนึง ใช้คู่กันฟินๆไปเลยจ้า บอกเลยว่าผิวไม่เคยนุ่มขนาดนี้ ตื่นเช้ามาผิวแบบโกลวแถมนุ่มเด้ง ความแห้งกรังหายไปเลยจ้าทำให้ผิวนุ่มชุ่มชื้นตลอดวัน
----------------------------------------------------
Read more on my blog! อ่านต่อที่นี่คลิก! ▸
----------------------------------------------------
// F O L L O W M E

Youtube ▹
Blog ▹
Facebook ▹
Instagram ▹
Email me for business inquiries ▹ byuthida@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------
// M U S I C
Have yourself a merry little christmas : Rook1e

#byuthida

byuthida,Peptide Shot Ampoule,[AMPLE:N] Peptide Shot Ampoule,coreanacosmetics,Hyaluron Shot Toner,multybeauty,เปบไทน์,

Post a Comment

0 Comments