Advertisement

Unboxing|Review Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 25! + What fits in it! Meili Huang

Unboxing|Review Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 25! + What fits in it! Meili Huang Thank you so much for watching my unboxing video for my new Louis Vuitton Speedy B 25! Like if you want to see more unboxing like these in the future. No, I am not bragging, I just want to share my experience and impressions with this bag. Please like and subscribe if you haven't yet and I will be having a makeup giveaway for this upcoming holiday, so look out for that video!

More information on the Speedy B 25
- My bag is made in Paris, real, and pretty.
- I bought it for $1,409 + tax(CA ) = $1,605
- comes with 3 parts for the straps + handbag
US Link -

Instagram:

louis,vuitton,bag,hand,unboxing,new,luxury,ysl,speedy,bandouliere,25,30,35,40,chanel,gucci,fashion,makeup,make,up,look,tutorial,mall,online,haul,collection,jewelry,looks,fall,winter,spring,summer,cute,trend,2019,2020,2021,crossbody,hangle,top,bottom,shirts,dress,hot,best,worst,what,fits,closet,dior,christain,paris,france,us,review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments