Advertisement

WHAT I BOUGHT IN MUMBAI - INDIA FASHION HAUL & STORYTIME

WHAT I BOUGHT IN MUMBAI - INDIA FASHION HAUL & STORYTIME Welcome to my channel lovelies and happy December! I recently went to Mumbai a few weeks ago and bought a few Indian inspired outfits. In this video, I share how to style the Indian clothes, talk about medical tourism in India and my overall stay.


Enjoy and let me know in the comments what you guys think of the video, and the new look of the channel.


Stay tuned for the next video. I have A LOT IN STORE for you guys so please Subscribeso you never miss out on any episode.


Till the next one,
Love and light.
Cathy.


Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Website:
Business Inquiries: fashionablestepmum@gmail.com

mumbai,fashion,style,haul,christmashaul,fashionhaul,winterhaul,christmasoutfits,indianoutfits,indianstyles,india,clothinghaul,luxuryclothing,luxuryclothinghaul,luxuryfashion,luxuryfashionhaul,fashionablestepmum,nairobi,kenya,travelvlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments