Advertisement

What kind of person are you? 🤔Take a quiz! English Vocabulary with Jennifer

What kind of person are you? 🤔Take a quiz! English Vocabulary with Jennifer This is an advanced vocabulary lesson for English language learners. The personality test I created is only for fun. It's an engaging way to present useful words and relevant ideas. I'm not a psychologist, and the test and the results may not be accurate.

👩‍🏫Are you interested in private lessons? I have a limited number of available hours for private instruction. View my calendar.

Learn how to book a lesson here:

👉More vocabulary:


👉Conversation skills and current issues:




Index
0:01 Introduction

1:28 Quiz questions 1-3
4:09 Quiz questions 4-5
5:54 Quiz questions 6-7
7:50 Quiz questions 8-10
11:44 Review



👉👉Want more interaction and regular practice in English? Become a member of my YT channel today! Click on JOIN and become part of the English with Jennifer learning community! Your small monthly contribution supports my work on YT. As a member, you gain more interaction with me, including a monthly live stream and bonus posts on the community tab! Click on JOIN to view the perks at all THREE levels.

📹More videos each week on Instagram #englishwithjenniferlebedev



Visit my Community tab for announcements and helpful posts:



Follow me on Twitter.



Follow me on Facebook.



I offer more videos and exercises on my website.



Consider using as a pronunciation and vocabulary tool. Hear the key words and phrases like "intropsective" and “go with the flow" used in context. You can filter the results for American English.


Try something new! Kiki -- a new place to study with me.
Join one of my pages. It's FREE to sign up.
👉English Vocabulary with Jennifer
👉Jennifer's Movie Club
You can also download the Kiki Time app (iOS/Android).



ABOUT ME:
Former classroom teacher. Published author. Conference presenter. Online instructor. I've been online since 2007, posting videos for students, blogging for teachers, and providing different forms of language support. My goal is to make language studies enjoyable and productive. For more info and resources, visit www.englishwithjennifer.com.



TEACHERS:
Visit my Pearson-sponsored ELT blog for tips and activity handouts.

RELATED POST:
Images retrieved from

For this lesson, I consulted various websites, including but not limited to the sources listed below. My explanations are based on my own understanding and may not be recognized by psychology experts as accurate.








JenniferESL,Jennifer Lebedev,English with Jennifer,ingles,anglais,английский,اللغة الإنكليزية,英语,영어,Englisch,ingilizce,American English,English vocabulary,personality test,personality quiz,personality traits,introvert,extrovert,introverted,extroverted,personality types,agreeableness,neuroticism,openness,conscientiousness,characteristics,advanced English,American pronunciation,pop psychology,личность,personnalité,personalidad,个性,الشخصية,kepribadian,nhân cách,인격,

Post a Comment

0 Comments