Advertisement

3.5 Days in Bangalore, India | Things To Do | A Cosmopolitan City

3.5 Days in Bangalore, India | Things To Do | A Cosmopolitan City Years ago a friend told me that Bangalore is very cosmopolitan, and I didn't really understand what he meant. Now I get it.

Cosmopolitan: adjective
1. including or containing people from many different countries.
"immigration transformed the city into a cosmopolitan metropolis"

I loved my time in Bangalore, and honestly I only ran into people from India, but it did still feel rather cosmopolitan. People were from all different states so there's definitely a blend of backgrounds, foods, and languages, and a lot of the young professionals I met had been to several countries for work or holiday. I could easily have a typical conversation with most of the people I met in Bangalore, the same way I'd have a conversation with someone I met in the USA - free flowing, easy going, similar work-life balance issues, desires, etc.

That being said, I also love Bangalore for it's cultural uniqueness. The new foods, busy streets, cheap transportation, history, emerging technology, socio-political activism, and hospitality, to me, all make Bangalore... Bangalore.

places to visit in bangalore,lalbagh in bangalore flower show,american goes to bangalore wedding,most hospitable city in the world,truffles bangalore india,truffles bangalore koramangala,what to do in bangalore,reasons to visit bangalore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments