Advertisement

500 Yeezy FAKE SLATE! I got scammed by a seller on eBay!

500 Yeezy FAKE SLATE! I got scammed by a seller on eBay! I was on the fence for a few weeks on buying the yeezy 500 slate for my personal collection. Since they were reselling close to retail, I thought I could find at a good deal. So I found a bid going on for these and the price was low. At the end I win the bid and pay just a few dollars over retail. Then I decided to message the seller and see if they were authentic. He just say yea they were, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Long story short after all the joy and anticipation, come to find out these pair are FAKE! Enjoy the video as I talk about how dissapointed I was and how i got got.

I think I am the first YouTuber to post a video on a fake pair of Yeezy 500 Slate, so def take notes on major differences.

Remember like comment and subscribe

And as always, I am just another ShoeTuber.

eBay!

Post a Comment

0 Comments