A 3rd Party Already Exists! - The Twins Speak; 1-15-20 If you are a Twin then you can relate to this channel. A channel where tarot, oracle, and channeling are used to read the highest energy, concerning love, every moment of the day! This reading concerns the divine connection where both twins get to exercise their free will every moment in the day.
Thank you so much for supporting my channel. Your likes, shares and subscriptions emit positive energy and mean the world to me. They allow me to continue to read for you. I’m honored to offer words of encouragement for your highest good assisting you along your passage to love. Never forget that God loves you and so do I!!
God is called by many names so that he may reach many. I AM, God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Jehovah, Allah, etc.
DECKS:
Mystic Moon Series
This is a general reading and not intended to resonate with everyone. It should be used for personal entertainment only.
When The Praises Go Up The Blessings Come Down!

0 Comments