Advertisement

A Quarter Life Crisis - Ombré Hair Edition

A Quarter Life Crisis - Ombré Hair Edition A Quarter Life Crisis - Ombré Hair Edition


Posting content online has always been a nerve wracking experience and after a pretty hectic 2019, I’m learning to not take things so seriously.

After having a few projects fall through last year, the thought of putting anything that was less than perfect out felt really daunting, I felt like what I created was never good enough.

I am now learning that it is never about being good enough, but simply about trying in the first place. Now I’m investing more time and effort into things I care about, whether that be music or my own well being.

Anywho, hope you have a laugh, thanks to everyone who’s stuck with me.

P.s Read instructions on hair dye box BEFORE dyeing ones hair Xxx

Libby

Edition

Post a Comment

0 Comments