Advertisement

An email that claims to be from the FUTURE?

An email that claims to be from the FUTURE? PLEASE DON’T DOX ME! I spent the past few days contemplating whether I should upload this video or not, so please please PLEASE don’t make me regret it. I’m very lucky to have this job, I REALLY don’t want to get fired.

I don’t know what to think about this email, but I believe everyone has the right to see it. I’m sorry if I seem anxious or nervous in the video, I was trying to watch my words so I don’t say something that will out me. Also, I’m not experienced with video editing, so I'm sorry I didn’t cut out the awkward silences.

If you’re interested in the email or doc, I uploaded transcripts of them:
EMAIL TRANSCRIPT:
DOC TRANSCRIPT:
ORIGINAL DOC LINK:

FUTURE?

Post a Comment

0 Comments