Advertisement

Chances by air supply by air supply

Chances by air supply by air supply Hello guys mahalan bigmusic/allan bigno here..

I just wanna bring you the most requested love songs ever, where ever you are, what ever you do, and what ever race we belong, we are all Gods Creation so let's enjoy all the music that all talents in this world brings us. I've just started this channel
and i uploaded some of the love songs, what ever genre it is. If you like the music videos?
Please do SUBSCRIBE and don't forget to ring the bell to notify you on more music videos to come.

PS.. if you think you have some love songs that are not uploaded yet, pls. feel free to request and i'll do my best to do it for you.

Credits to Pexels Videos

Chances
Air Supply
There's a chance you will be there
I'd like to know the truth
I'll find it out somehow
Chances aren't too strong
A chance you will be there
Please be there alone
Help me speak of love
Chances aren't enough
Ones too good to miss
Chances aren't too strong
A chance is all there is
There's a chance you will be there
Wondering what to do
How to play my role
I'll leave it up to you
If I disguise my smile
It gives too much away
What if we can't speak
What then shall I say
Don't you be too long
Something has gone wrong
The chances are all gone
There's a chance you will be there
Wondering what to do
How to play my role
I'll leave it up to you
If I disguise my smile
It gives too much away
What if we can't speak
What then shall I say
Don't you be too long
Something has gone wrong
The chances are all gone

Air supply,love song,love music,sad song,relaxing song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments