Advertisement

Close up (eye strain warning)

Close up (eye strain warning) BRO I
THINK I OVER EDITED THIS HUAGAAHA
I was having too much fun i apologize, if you can't understand shit it's okay me neither

And there's really no story so don't try to focus on it too much, i just wanted to make something edgy 😪
Also STARTED THIS BEFORE THE MEME WAS COOL OK... DONT JUDGE...

I think it took me like... 5 days?
it makes me happy knowing i can do these quick animations with ease and fun! /// to maybe... You know, not keep my channel as dead as it always is :P (quote me on that cuz I'm probably gonna be gone for another 5 months HAHAH)

____________

Original : (please check it out it's really cute 😭😭💕)
Song:

Programs i used:
Sony vegas + firealpaca

Ocs i used:
The stupid kid ( from Southpark ™ )
A Gremlin
two sexy people that say "close up"
And FROGS BRO I LOVE THE FROGS

(workin on my toyhouse i swear.... Sweats really hard)

Camooh,camooh,animation meme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments