Advertisement

FabFitFun Style Box - January 2020: Unboxing & try on...casual box!

FabFitFun Style Box - January 2020:  Unboxing & try on...casual box! Hi Everyone!

Sharing my latest FabFitFun Style box!! Some very casual styles in this one - which do you think are my style? Please share!

FabFitFun Style is a personalized fashion styling service offered exclusively to FabFitFun members. Take the quiz to get started and let a stylists thoughtfully curate a wardrobe fit to your unique shape and lifestyle.

If you are already a FabFitFun member, click this link to sign up:

If you are new to FabFitFun, and would like to give their Lifestyle box a try as well as the Style box, consider using my referral link and get $10 off your first box:

In this box:
Hazel Aubree Paperbag Printed Pant $29 - returned
Sanctuary Elina Tee #35.40 - returned
Free People Believe It Hoodie $47.60 - returned
BB Dakota Melanie Wubby Faux Fur Coat $82.80 - kept
SanctuaryFelicia One Pocket T-Shirt Dress $52.80 - returned
14K Gold Plated Bracelet Tro $31.20 - returned

To see more videos please give me a "Like" and hit "Subscribe" – this is the only way I know how I am doing and if I should keep doing it! :) Hit the bell to be notified when my next video posts. I appreciate the support!

If you have already subscribed - THANK YOU!!!!!!

Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/little_box_of_happy

My Pinterest:

For business inquiries please email me: themoagirl@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

#littleboxofhappy
#fabfitfun
#fabfitfunstyle
#stylebox
#unboxing

stitchfix,unboxing,review,try on,style,fashion,shop,shopping,OOTD,box,outfit,clothes,stylist,unbox,curate,curated,online shopping,trendsend,subscription,stitch fix,try before you buy,denim,blouse,evereve,natalie attired,wantable,style box,Trendsend,Trunk Club,trends,trendy,on trend,trend,Mix and Match Box,outfit inspiration,casual outfit,weekend outfit,work outfit,FabFitFun Style,FabFitFun,winter outfit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments