Advertisement

Gemmy Flirty Flashers Frog- “Unbelievable”

Gemmy Flirty Flashers Frog- “Unbelievable” UNBELIEVABLE. ToyLover posted a video of a broken item. Hope you guys don’t mind too much. I’ll fix it someday, but I just give up on this stupid thing for now, it’s ridiculous...
Here’s this Gemmy Flirty Flashers frog with an UNBELIEVABLE story. I got this off eBay UNBELIEVABLY long ago for an UNBELIEVABLE deal. It was super cheap, but UNBELIEVABLY broken and probably worth what I bought it for. This UNBELIEVABLE frog had a split gear in the hips, a snapped spinning knob, an UNBELIEVABLY demolished relay switch, and both arms were very snapped, and I mean UNBELIEVABLY snapped. I didn’t have a spare relay switch for this so I had to go in and steal one from my Flirty Flashers double monkey, which turned into an UNBELIEVABLE pain that you can read about in the monkey’s video. Replacing the relay switch, the gear and gluing the lever was a piece of cake, but replacing the arms was a whole other UNBELIEVABLE story. One arm was snapped in 8 places! UNBELIEVABLE! The other was snapped in 4 places, but the screw-holder was also snapped. I glued both of them with an UNBELIEVABLE amount of glue, putting 2 or 3 layers on every day for a week, and somehow managed to carefully assemble the thing properly without snapping the arms when it was all done. Then, I went to make an UNBELIEVABLE video for my channel, and this happened:

UNBELIEVABLE. Wire off for the hips. Doesn’t sound that bad except I just finished sewing it up and this thing is UNBELIEVABLY super freakin hard to put together. I’ve been inside other flirty flashers and had no problem putting them back together, it was a piece of cake. But this guy’s arms are made out of like solid steel or something! It’s honestly UNBELIEVABLE! I mean I tried clamping them in vice grips and stuff and trying to pose them with pliers but they do not bend at all!!! I’m not sure why but I used an UNBELIEVABLE amount of strength on them and literally nothing happened at all. No wonder the arms were snapped in such UNBELIEVABLE ways. Anyway, the wire came off the hips, and then of course when I took it apart I snapped one of the stupid arms that took a week to glue. So I soldered the hip wire, then hot glued both hip wires and hot glued a piece of cardboard over them to make sure they were UNBELIEVABLY protected from ripping off again. Then I glued the arm the same way I did the first time, using an UNBELIEVABLE amount of glue over an UNBELIEVABLE amount of time, and even though I was extremely careful when putting it back together, I still snapped the stupid thing again. By now there was so much extra glue on there that I had to trim it down with a dremel, then glue it again, this time for over a week. When I finally got the thing glued I cut the robe off the hands and literally cut both arms all the way open so there was no way I could snap the arms. UNBELIEVABLY, it worked! I successfully got it back together and sewed everything up. And guess what, on my first test of it, the fabric on the mech that’s supposed to keep stuffing out of the mech got caught in the mech. Which I thought was pretty UNBELIEVABLE. Of course. So it snapped the stupid spinning knob again. I went to cut it back open again to fix it, and guess what? I dropped the freakin thing and UNBELIEVABLY snapped the gosh darn arm again! So I glued the spinning knob and the arm for almost 2 weeks in total to get this UNBELIEVABLE product. So I filmed this video, and obviously the arm snapped again, then something else jammed up the other arm. I would open it up again if I didn’t have to sew so UNBELIEVABLY much every time I did, or if I had a ton of extra time, but unfortunately that’s not the case. And to be honest, I don’t really care that the arms don’t move personally, I really only tried to repair it for this video. So I really hope you guys don’t care. Now finally, I think that’s the end of this UNBELIEVABLE story. I’m sure I’ve used the word UNBELIEVABLE in so many incorrect ways. Hehe, this is literally so cringe it’s not even funny.
This stupid frog swings his hips and moves his arms in and out to periodically reveal a lighted heart that reads “Kiss Me” while singing “UNBELIEVABLE”. Very glad to get this video posted. Thank you so much for watching the video! I really hope you enjoyed it! I love reading comments and hearing what you have to say, so please comment! Stay tuned for more videos similar to this on my channel!

Please note that any rights to songs, characters, etc. are not owned by ToyLover17. I don’t own anything except the physical item. All rights go to their respectful owners.

“Unbelievable”

Post a Comment

0 Comments