Advertisement

Get Ready With Me! (Guy) + My New Years Resolution! 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽŠπŸŽ†

Get Ready With Me! (Guy)  + My New Years Resolution! 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽŠπŸŽ† « O P E N M E »


In this video i'm going over about my New Years Resolution while you guys Get Ready With Me! Props to meeting BretmanRock, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have started doing make up! Hopefully you guys learn something from listening to my shenanigans! DROP down below on the comments section what your New Years Resolutions are! Make sure you guys like this video & subscribe to my channel! 2020 is gonna be the best year/decade yet! Don't let any negativity get in your way and stay being you! Happy New Year bitches!!! 😘

_______________________

I will be posting once a week usually on Tuesdays so don't miss out and subscribe to my YouTube channel!:

Wig used on this video:



-Other Platforms-
Instagram | @fwroven -
Twitter | @fwroven -


Email/Businesses | fwroven.promo@gmail.com

_______________________

___ Disclaimers ___
Greenscreens by JanTube Editing
* I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC THAT ARE USED IN THIS VIDEO*

popular youtube video ideas,beginner YouTube video ideas,video ideas for any youtuber,ideas for youtube videos,best channel ideas for youtube,YouTube video list,vereena,bretmanrock,boy to girl transformation,get ready with me,recommended,recommended page,how to do make up,make up for guys,james charles,jefree star,Get ready with me,new years resolution ideas,new years resolution,how to make 2020 your year,easy make up,funny video,inspiration video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments