Advertisement

Have You Lost Your Money Or Your Job? My Advice.

Have You Lost Your Money Or Your Job? My Advice. I have lost virtually all of my money 3 times in my life. Each time wasn't easy to recover from but I learned things from the experience. I share these in this clip because I know that a fair number of baby boomers don't have enough money to “retire” or have lost a job and is as our ages, it isn't easy to get another one. I know that from direct experience. I do hope that this helps my subscribers and other searchers who have found this video on YouTube.

Find a job,job loss,lost my money,income,job resume,work resume,David Hoffman filmmaker,baby boomers retire,retirement,savings,401(k),make money,how to retire,job counseling,employment opportunity,get a job,keep a job,career advice,career planning,retirement planning,bank account,Motley fool,invest,save money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments