Advertisement

How To Find Bass Cover & Structure You Didn't Know EXISTED

How To Find Bass Cover & Structure You Didn't Know EXISTED In this episode of TylersReelFishing, I take y'all on a journey to a super special lake, in order to figure out how to find bass cover and structure you didn't even know existed! There are some great opportunities to take advantage of when your local lake is in a drought or a drawdown, so get out there and be observant! SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed this content, and check out my latest video here:

Thunder Cricket Rod:
Thunder Cricket Reel:
Thunder Cricket:
Thunder Cricket Line:

Download the Free ANGLR App!

Where I buy my Tackle:

Lews Fishing:

All Purpose Fishing Rod and Reel:

BassForecast App:



#fishing
#bassfishing
#lakelife


SUBSCRIBE to this channel so we can hit 250K Subs!:👍



For Central Texas Real Estate, Contact My Dad HERE:



Wan't to grab a SWEET ConnectScale like I use? Get 15% off here using the Code "TRF":



Wondering what Clothes I wear? Use Code "TRF" for 15% off!

Check out AFTCO:



Guess WHAT?? I have TWO OTHER YouTube Channels:

Music Channel:

Productions Channel:



My Filming and Editing Gear: (All of the following are Amazon Associate Links):



My editing setup:

Macbook Pro 13in Retina Display (Fully upgraded processor and memory)

Adobe Premiere Pro CS7



My Cameras And Mounts:

Sony A6500:

Big Camera's Mic:

My Tripod:

GoPro Hero 4:

GoPro On My Hat (Session):

Chest Mount:

Mic Head:

Mic Base:

Fishing,bass fishing,reel,Texas fishing,Fishing Review,Fishing Tips,Tylers Reel Fishing,Tyler Reels Fishing,Big Bass,Largemouth Bass,Crazy Fishing,Pond Fishing,Pond Bass Fishing,Vlog,Bank Fishing,Fishing Video,fishing challenge,bass fishing challenge,lake lbj,lake lbj fishing,lake lbj drawdown,lake lbj water level,drawdown lake,lake in drought,how to find bass,bass structure,early spring bass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments