Advertisement

๐ŸŽฏ How to say I wonder if in Brazilian Portuguese | #TeacherRicardoFilgueira

๐ŸŽฏ How to say I wonder if in Brazilian Portuguese | #TeacherRicardoFilgueira Learn all the possible ways of saying I WONDER IF in Brazilian Portuguese.

Learn ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž with my method:

Follow me on:




In English, to express doubt about something or to show that you’re worried about something or someone, we use the expression “I wonder if”.

But in Portuguese the equivalent expression is always a question:

Serรก que vai chover?
I wonder if it’s going to rain.

Serรก que ele fala portuguรชs?
I wonder if he speaks Portuguese.

Serรก que ela me ama?
I wonder if she loves me.

Some examples with who, why, where and what:

Quem serรก que contou isso pra vocรช?
I wonder who told you that.

Por que serรก que ele veio aqui?
I wonder why he came here.

Onde serรก que ele estรก agora?
I wonder where he is now.

O que serรก que eles querem?
I wonder what they want.

Summing up
I wonder if...
Serรก que…?

I wonder who…
Quem serรก que…?

I wonder why...
Por que serรก que…?

I wonder how...
Como serรก que…?

I wonder where...
Onde serรก que…?

I wonder what...
O que serรก que…?

Link of this video:

brazil,brazilian portuguese,brazilian culture,learn portuguese,ricardo filgueira,portuguese language,portuguese vocabulary,i wonder if,portuguese expression,how to say I wonder if in Portuguese,

Post a Comment

0 Comments