Advertisement

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (OP) - 'Easy Breezy'┃Cover by Shayne Orok

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (OP) - 'Easy Breezy'┃Cover by Shayne Orok Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (OP) - "Easy Breezy"┃Cover by Shayne Orok 💫
► ITUNES : ► SPOTIFY : ✨

-------------------------------

Support me FOR FREE by listening to my covers on Spotify: ✨

Join the community DISCORD server! (*゚▽゚*) ✨

-------------------------------

▹ My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment:


▹ STARTER Equipment I Recommend:


-------------------------------

ALL ART BY MY FRIEND MISH!! (*゚▽゚*) Go follow:

This is the craziest song of the season! Haha tbh I don't think I've heard one quite like it in anime before? Almost reminds me of American cartoons I grew up with ^^

Big thanks again to Mish for all the work on the art in this video (I just put it together) and Curse for the mix as always! Had a lot of fun with this one, enjoy :D

-------------------------------

DOWNLOAD ▹

► ITUNES :
► SPOTIFY :
► AMAZONMP3 :
► GOOGLE PLAY :
► PATREON :

-------------------------------

Want your music up in stores like iTunes and Spotify? Use Soundrop! 😊

I've used a variety of distributors and I can tell you with confidence, Soundrop is unmatched. They provide the fastest service and ZERO annual fees. Just sign up, upload your music and get paid at the end of each month!

Sign up today using the link below (this link will help support me as well):



-------------------------------

▹ My Music on Amazon:


▹ Programs I Use:


-------------------------------

SUPPORT ME ▹

‣ BECOME MY PATRON - Support future uploads & get exclusive rewards!

‣ DONATIONS - Not into Patreon but want to support the channel? You can donate here!


-------------------------------

CREDITS ▹

Song: "Easy Breezy"
Artist: chelmico
Anime: Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!, 映像研には手を出すな!

‣ Art by Mish (
‣ Vocals by Shayne Orok
‣ Mix by Curse (

-------------------------------

FOLLOW ME ▹

TWITTER ‣
INSTAGRAM ‣
FACEBOOK ‣
SPOTIFY ‣

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ‣ shayneorok@gmail.com

-------------------------------

#KeepYourHandsOffEizouken #EasyBreezy #Eizouken

eizouken op cover,eizouken easy breezy cover,eizouken op easy breezy cover,eizouken op easy breezy english,easy breezy eizouken,easy breezy eizouken op,映像研には手を出すな op,映像研には手を出すな,映像研には手を出すな op easy breezy,eizouken op,keep your hands off eizouken op meme,keep your hands off eizouken op cover,easy breezy cover,keep your hands off eizouken op,eizouken op meme,chelmico easy breezy,eizouken op easy breezy lyrics,keep your hands off eizouken meme,easy breezy meme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments