Advertisement

[MLP Comic Dub] Adorkable Twilight and Friends in 'Tough Choices' (saucy comedy)

[MLP Comic Dub] Adorkable Twilight and Friends in 'Tough Choices' (saucy comedy) Summary: Twilight's calls her brother during a lonely moment.

Show your Subscribbler pride by grabbing a t-shirt, hoodie or mug here:


Original comic can be found here:



Cast:

Scribbler (All Voices)



Music Used:

Trio for Piano, Cello, and Clarinet (Kevin MacLeod)
Bumbly March (Kevin MacLeod)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License



Other Important Stuff:

Support me on Patreon so I can continue to produce high quality content for you:


If Patreon isn't your thing I also have a KoFi:


Find me on Twitter:


Find me on Fimfiction:


Find my non-pony stories on Fanfiction.net:


#comicdub #mlp #AdorkableTwilight

mlp,my little pony,friendship is magic,fim,comic dub,audio comic,fan comic,fancomic,pony,ponies,brony,bronies,obabscribbler,scribbler,scribbler productions,comedy,parody,sad,fun,ponyville,cute,satire,pastiche,funny,silly,humor,humour,hasbro,g4,twilight sparkle,mane 6,adorkable twilight and friends,tumblr,shining armor,princess cadence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments