Advertisement

MRUV 145: Craftsman Kits Installed on Layout

MRUV 145: Craftsman Kits Installed on Layout Both of the recently finished craftsman structure kits are now in place on the layout. I also worked on the scenery in the Fairview area as well as on the swing gate. There are still some details to add, additional scenery to fiddle with and more vehicles and figures are needed but things are far enough along for me to move on to other projects.

So now what? Well, I need to get a sanding tower and several lights installed in the engine service area. I also want to get the Lake City station scene completed as well as more scenery nearly everywhere on the layout! Plus I suppose I should just kick back and run some trains.

Thank you for watching. If you enjoyed, please Like, Share and if not a subscriber please Subscribe so you don't miss any future updates, Product Information Videos, and other Model Railroading related videos!

polak,mbr scenery,how to model grass field,south river model works,laser three modeling,how to install a structure,martin welberg scenery,installing grass matts,craftsman structure kits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments