Advertisement

MY FAVOURITE SONGS ATM - A playlist video

MY FAVOURITE SONGS ATM - A playlist video CEO of not knowing the lyrics to the songs lmao. I also do not own any of the rights to these songs, they all belong to the owners of the music. Heres my LIT Spotify playlist video tho! I hope y'all enjoy this video. Man me dancing looks so awkward lol but oh well.

Spotify Playlist:

SOCIAL MEDIAS:
INSTAGRAM:
Main:
Personal:

TIKTOK: junecrees

Discord:

Twitter: junecrees

Business email: June.crees07@gmail.com

MY FAVOURITE SONGS ATM,Playlist video,my lit playlist,song you need to hear,my current playlist,Playlist vid,My music playlist,my Spotify playlist,Hermitude,Doja Cat,Anderson Paak,Ariana Grande,Joji,June Crees,Kwame,Green screen,Brockhampton,Rico Nasty,Yuna,G-eazy,Tyler,the creator,Kehlani,

Post a Comment

0 Comments