Advertisement

My Hero Academia is BASICALLY Greek Mythology!

My Hero Academia is BASICALLY Greek Mythology! The story of My Hero Academia is undoubtedly based on Greek Mythology and War between the Olympian Gods and The Giants!

►Subscribe for more!





►Follow us on Twitter!

SliceofOtaku -

YungKamiJ -



►Follow us on Instagram!

SliceofOtaku -

YungKamiJ -



Outro Music:

►Rifti Beats -

#myheroacademia #anime #manga

my hero academia,my hero academia war,heroes vs villains my hero academia,heroes vs villains war my hero academia,my hero academia greek mythology,greek mythology my hero academia,greek gods my hero academia,my hero academia greek gods,gigantomachy my hero academia,boku no hero academia,anime,mha,my hero academia predictions,plot armor,plot armor my hero academia,kirishima vs gigantomachia,deku vs shigaraki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments